In this episode, we speak with ExcelinEd CEO Patricia Levesque about the expansion of the Florida voucher program that will enable more low-income students to gain access to state-backed scholarships for private schools.
We discuss concerns about the privatization of public education as well as the general state of education in Florida.
- On the results of the recent ExcelinEd survey on school choice
- Patricia’s perspective on Governer DeSantis’s expansion of the Florida voucher program
- Concerns about privatization of public education
- What public education really means
- Why Florida is a trendsetter on education policy
- How the funding program will effect students from low-income families